Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First there were two...

I don't really know when exactly I became a mother of two little girls. I swear it was just yesterday that my husband and I were gallivanting through Floral Park Basin in Glacier National Park...bushwhacking our way across a 21 mile dayhike without a care in the world other than getting to town for pizza and beer at Moose's Saloon.

But here I am. A mother of a beautiful little 2 year old (Hayden) and a spunky little 9 month old (Lucy). They are 16 months apart and full of happiness, stubbornness, and spunk. They are most definitely the product of both my husband and I.

I realized I needed a place to document the good, the bad and the ugly. Who has time for handwritten journals and scrap-booking when I am busy chasing the two fastest toddlers on the face of this planet? 

I haven't sat down in weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...