Monday, April 25, 2011

Totty Tots & coshclothes...

We grilled the other night because, well, that's what we do a couple of nights a week. I decided to do some oven-baked tator tots to go with the hot dogs and burgers. When we brought them in and put them down, Hayden says "Ooooh, I like totty tots, Momma!" Totty tots? I think that might be my new favorite food! Totty Tots for all! ♥

She has a thing for the washcloth as well. She loves to wash her hands, her face and everything else that she can find. This usually means tables, books, toys, walls and floors. I would not mind if she would use a different cloth for each task but there's likely a whole party of cross-contamination going on! She spies a washcloth and it's on "Momma. I need coshcloth." Coshcloth? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...