Friday, June 1, 2012

Shit she gets from her Dad

I was in my bedroom and I heard some bustling around in the kitchen. You know that sound. It's the "kids getting into shit they shouldn't get into" sound that is deafeningly quiet. Right, that one.

So I hear it and I yell "Hayden! What are you doing?"

"I'm getting a drink of milk!"

Uh-oh. I don't need a gallon of 2% all over the kitchen floor so I run to the kitchen. When I get there, she's putting the milk away already. I notice that there are no cups anywhere. Not on the counter and not in the sink, not even on the floor. So I ask the obvious "did you get a drink?"

"Yes."

Ok ... "Will you show me how you got a drink?"


 Oh, right.

She probably saw me doing that with the wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...