Monday, October 1, 2012

"You like that?"

Once again, Hayden was in the bathroom and hollered for me to come see her. "Momma! Come here!" 

I'm not sure her obsession with carrying on a conversation while pooping, but she thinks it's great.

I went into the bathroom and sat on the floor so she could tell me whatever she needed to get off her chest. As she chatted, her hind end was acting like a little machine gun. 

Rat-a-tat-tat-tat. Rat-a-tat-tat-tat

I couldn't do anything but laugh. When she realized I was laughing at her tooting, she looked at me with her chin jutting out a bit and said:
"You like that? You want some more?"


wtf

If that weren't enough, when she was done with here rapid fire, she ran out into the living room to inform her daddy that she is "Tootie McFartPants". 

Class-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...