Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"I'm gonna color on your head..."

Lucy: "You don't speak like that and say shut up!" 

Hayden: "If I had a million dollars you could still not say shut up!

Lucy: "I can't pick it up - YOU pick it up."
Hayden: "I'm going to pick up ALL these markers because you are being a ding dong"
Lucy: "I'm. Done. I'm going to color on you"
Hayden: "No NOooooooo!! MOOOOOO-OOOOM! Lucy colored on my foot." 
Lucy: "I'm gonna color on your head."
Thank you for being washable.
I am really not completely sure what that was all about because I was checking Facebook doing housework. I am often amused by the conversations that they have with each other. I am also often horrified at how perfectly they mimic my husband and I when we are scolding them or impatient. Arms on hips, head cocked to the side and the tone, omg the tone of her voice. Do I really sound like that? Shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...