Monday, October 29, 2012

Cinderella, Sinderella, Cupcake, Firewoman

Halloween is stressful. Some of this has to do with the fact that there is already Christmas stuff in stores (WTF, right?!) which means I can't just enjoy Halloween because I'm instantly stressed about all the crap I have not yet started for Christmas. Like I need that.

But also, picking a costume is apparently a huge deal. HUGE. I don't remember this being the case last year. Hayden picked Cinderella right off the bat and stuck with it. Lucy wasn't really old enough to decide so I turned her into a little red devil and decided right before they went Trick or Treating that she was "SINderella". They were the cutest pair ever. 
 
Look ---> 

Cinderella ♥

SINderella!
It's funny how this about sums up their personalities. Sweet, innocent and wanting to please you vs. mischievous, playful and wanting to trick you. 

So I thought this year would be kind of easy but I was wrong not right.

Hayden's costume choices: 

1. Lalaloopsy
2. Princess Frog
3. Butterfly
4. Fairy
5. Ariel
6. Lalaloopsy (yes, again)
7. Rapunzl
8. Princess Fairy
9. Cupcake 
 
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Lucy's costume choices: 
 
1. "NO!!! I don't want pick one! Gimme witch broom! NO DRESS UP!" 
2. Fireman.

*sigh*
 
So I have one cupcake and one firewoman. Coming riiiiiiight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...